It is placed above the entrance, on the wall next the chapel of Our Lady Of Sorrows.
It was built by the house of Vegezzi Bozzi in 1917, placed in a golden wooden case, a seventeenth century work by
Amedeo Botto, a camaldolese monk.
Worth noticing the angels making music playing the violin, the trumpet at blast, while reading music.
An invitation to the faithful people rathered in the church and exspressed in the words: IN CORDIS ET ORGANO LAUDATE DEUM. That is: with the lyre (string instrument) with the organ (strumento ad aria e fiato), with all kind of music: GIVE PRAISE TO GOD.